Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Accomplished!!!

See, I havent blogged in a while because I've been dealing with a lot of homecoming events, studying, and MID-TERMS. That just shows that i'm not managing my time wisely(lol). Now I have a PLANNER , so I should be good now! So i've, been here for 2 months now, and ive kinda got the hang of the flow of college, It's not bad at all it.


So last weekend was fall break and I got a chance to go home and spend time with the family, and friends, but i have to say that best thing that I did was going back to visit my high school. It made me proud to hear the teachers talk good about me since i'm in college. By me being at school it's not only for me it's for my family, it's for my friends-- they need that somebody to go out and make a difference, someone to go out there and be better. That's another thing that makes me want to do well while i'm here because there are so many people at home that are counting on me, Im not going to let them down.
So no matter what goes on, ima still push forward and accomplish my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive