Monday, September 28, 2009

360

Before College
360 degeree
Now(Freshman)





Okay check this out...\
Well in college im going through a physical and intelletual transformation..like im learning more about myself then i ever thought i would. I dealing with problems that i wouldnt face at home, im learning about problems that i have and facing them like a women...oh yes its hard. But its life and priceless experience that i wouldnt trade for the world.!!!


im the first person to attend college in my family. So i didnt have anyone there to direct or guide me on my experience. I feel as if i tackling this college life head on by myself. It gets kinda stressful at times but you have to seek help from the faculty, staff, and RA's.


Also in college you have to find who you are as a individual, you cant let your friends or anyone else determine who you are. I can tell you that i havent found who i am yet, or my purpose in life, but college is that changing process. Changing process that will evolove you into an adult.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive