Monday, October 26, 2009

Coronation 2009-2010



2009-2010 Ms. Baynes Hall


Oct 10/25/09 I was crowned Ms. Baynes Hall at Centennial Coronation that was held in the auditorium on campus. Cornation was a formal showcase of each Mr. and Ms. on campus. What is a Mr.& Miss? They're the male and female representation of an organization on campus.

Coronation was very beautiful, and it's something that I will never forget. I very greatful to have my positon because a lot of students don't get to experience what i did. It also made me have more pride in my school.

The Mr. to my Ms!
Korey Mercer is Mr. Baynes of 2009-2010
~ he made this experience for me go that much smoother, I wouldnt want anyone else to have his positon. I am honored to have him as my Mr. Baynes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive