Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Slap in the FACE!! but hey its worth it

Ugh... okay this MiSs. Baynes thing is way more than I bargained for!!! Okay check this out... for the dorm where i live(baynes hall) they establish a house council. House council is made up of a president, vice- president, secretary, treasure, Mr. baynes, and Miss. baynes. The council is pretty much there to help out with problems, coming up with ideas, helping other residents with there problems. We have only been established for 4 days and have already had about 20 meetings. The meetings are at crazy time like at 12a.m.. yeah some night...lol. But it gets a little overwhelming by getting through my class, fitting in lunch, studying, and a meeting, before my dance practice at 7. pphheeewww umm does anyone have some time I can buy from them?....(lol )

But at the end of the day it is worth it. Helping out that resident who felt insecure, or that male on the 2nd floor who is thats having girl problems...(lol) ...Going to my dance practice with everyone there having the love of dance in there hearts or just by going with my roommate to the cafe. or even in the library reading my health book for a test tomorrow...all of that commotion feels like a slap in the face... but in the end its worth the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive