Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome Back....=)

Round two.... (LOL)

I hoping this semester goes a lot smoother than last... I feel as if i got the flow and the rythm of college a little bit better now. I don't hang out as much, i'm definitely in my books a lot more!! You kinda just come to the conclusion of what your really here for. Yes it's all fine in dandy to hang out and party, and just have fun, but at the end of the day when everyone go thier separate ways you have to ask yourself, "Do i honestly have my priorities in order"...???
If you answer yes, your outcome should show it in your academics, your apperance,etc. Last semester I can honestly say that I didn't have my priorities together. My grades weren't bad but i didnt work my full potential, I always felt drained and tired!!
Now that's a different story... I wake up every morning around 8 o'clock, and I plan my day out to where all my errands are complete, and I feel a sense of satisfaction! In my schedule I make time to eat, to do something beneficial towards at least one of my organizations, go to work, and make at least 3 people smile and at least 2 people laugh. So i leave my room about 9:30 and probably won't see it again to around 8 or 9p.m! But at the end of the day all my goals are accomplished and I'm happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive