Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Freshman Status

3 WEEKS..... oh yes living up my freshman status to the fullest... wait, wait, wait..slow your roll.. living it to the fullest being... going to class (ON TIME)..completing a ridiculous amount of homework... pretty much just balancing out my social life to my study life. This week so far has been a bit crazy for me...Since i made to through tryouts for a dance team on campus known as HOUSE ARREST 2.. i've been sort of pushing for time to spare. OH OH... you want to know my scheldule ... sure.. i have 9,and 10 oclock class on monday. 10-12:30 library and cafe. oh yes i got to hurry and eat for my 1 oclock class. After class im probably gonna take a nap from 2-4:30. yep got another class at 5. Then from 6:30 to 11, dance practice. 11-12:30, study/homework. Then BEDTIME. Thats just on monday and wednesday, tuesday thurdays and friday are a bit mellow, smooth... its not that bad u just got to balance yourself. Sooo thats pretty much ive been doing as a college freshman for the past week....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive